Benifits & Properties not found !
Direction for cooking not found !
- 2 oz/50 gm butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 250gms curd, beaten
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tbsp self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (from bottled juice)
- 2 cups ricotta cheese (a common Italian dessert ingredient)
- 2 tbsp rum
- Preheat oven to 360F/180C
- Melt butter in a saucepan over moderate heat. Add sugar.
- Stir to combine well. Take it off the heat immediately when the butter has melted.
- Stir till the mixture becomes thicker.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients.
- Combine well.
- Pour batter into a round silicone baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Serve cooled with a sprinkling of cinnamon over the top.
- As an option, serve this with fresh tart fruit like kiwi and strawberries with ice cream.
- Rum seems to retain its liquor flavor, more so than brandy.
- Using silicone baking trays means there’s no fuss in having to grease and line baking trays.