Ooo Farms Produce
IMPARTS RAW MANGO FLAVOUR
ANTIBACTERIAL, ANTIFUNGAL & ANTI-INFLAMMATORY
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE AS AN INSECTICIDE
- Originated in the Indo-Malayan region.
- Widely distributed in the tropics of Asia to Africa and Australia.
- One of the oldest spices of India, Mango Ginger Turmeric finds mention in ancient Ayurvedic texts from pre-Vedic eras.
- Sanskrit shloka from ancient texts mention the benefits of Mango Ginger Turmeric as follows:
Raw mango flavoured ginger has a cooling effect on the body. It aggravates Vata.
It also pacifies deranged Pitta, cures all types of itching and skin diseases.
- Mango Ginger Turmeric is a unique spice having morphological resemblance with ginger but imparts a raw unripe mango flavour.
- Mango Ginger is used medicinally as a coolant, aromatic and astringent and to promote digestion.
- A rhizome paste has traditionally been used for healing of wounds, cuts and itching. The external use of the rhizome paste for sprains and skin disease is also an old practice.
- Mango Ginger shows metal chelating antioxidant activity.
- Studies have shown that Mango Ginger has antibacterial activity against a wide range of bacteria.
- Mango Turmeric is used in various herbal preparations including antiallergy formulations.
- An array of phytochemicals were recognized in Mango Ginger that exhibit antimicrobial, anticancer, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant and antitubercular properties.
- DISSOLVED IN WATER FIRST THING IN MORNING - 1/4 TSP
Please login to provide your feedback.