Ooo Farms Produce
GREAT FOR CELIAC DISEASE & GLUTEN SENSITIVITY
RICH SOURCE OF IRON AND ZINC
CONTAINS ANTIMICROBIAL AND ANTI-INFLAMMATORY PROPERTIES
SANWA / JHANGON सांवा / जहांगॉन
- Earliest records of domestication of Baryard Millet are from 2000 BC from the Jomon period of Japan.
- Grown on small scale in India, Japan, China and Korea.
- Barnyard Millet has a high content of Iron, anout 15.6-18.6 mg / 100 gms.
- Ideal food especially for people with lifestyle diseases and women.
- Carotenoids and polyphenol antioxidant compounds are double in Barnyard Millet as compared to Finger Millet.
- Other significant amount of antioxidants found in Barnyard Millet makes it anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and having wound healing capacity.
- Helps in constipation related ailments
- VEGETABLE KHICHDI
- PIZZA BASE
Please login to provide your feedback.