Ooo Farms Produce
RICH IN PROTEIN
GOOD AMOUNT OF STARCH
LOW LIPID CONTENT
AMINO ACID PROFILE IS SIMILAR TO SOYBEAN
- Native to India where it was domesticated as early as 1500 BC
- Cultivated Moong beans were then introduced to southern and eastern Asia, Africa, Austronesia, the Americas and West Indies.
- Moong Beans are a rich source of protein with higher digestibility ability
- It can be served easily to babies, malnutrtioned patients and older people
- Sprouts of Moong Beans are high in protein (21%-28%), calcium and phosphorus
- Flour from whole or sprouted Moong Beans are excellent sources of nutrition for children, lactating mothers, infants and special needs patients.
- Moong Bean stores atmospheric nitrogen in its root nodules, thereby considerably reducing the usage of chemical fertilizers in farmlands.
- CHILLA / PANCAKE
Please login to provide your feedback.