Ooo Farms Produce
GREAT FOR CELIAC DISEASE & GLUTEN SENSITIVITY
HIGH IN ANTIOXIDANTS
HIGH IN CALCIUM & POTASSIUM
GREAT FOR BABIES & OLDER PEOPLE
ONE OF THE BEST WEANING FOODS FOR BABIES
USED IN ANEMIA
NAGLI / BAVTO નાગલી / બાવટો
MOOTHARI പഞ പുലൽ
MARUBA DHAN মৰুবা ধান
- Documented origin in East Africa in Ethiopian & Ugandan highlands.
- Introduced in India as a famine food.
- Ragi is a small grain with big health benefits.
- Being high in calcium it is considered to be an excellent choice for first food for babies and for older people.
- Sprouted Ragi is recommended for babies and elderly people.
- Ragi is rich in Iron and thus great for pregnant women and anemic people.
- This grain is highly nutritious, readily digestible and versatile in its uses.
- It can be cooked like rice, ground into a flour to make poridge or used to make cakes.
- Green Ragi is used for ailments like blood pressure, liver disorders, asthama and heart weakness.
- Green Ragi is also recommended for lactating mothers in case of low milk production.
- Ragi helps relax a person and thus works well for anxiety, depression and insomnia.
- Since it does not need a lot of water for growing, Ragi also makes a great crop during leaner times.
- IDLI / DOSA
Please login to provide your feedback.