Ooo Farms Produce
SUPER GRAIN MIX
RICH IN FIBRE
HIGH IN CALCIUM
RICH IN IRON
ENHANCED LEVEL OF VITAMIN A, B & C
RICH IN PROTEINS
EASY TO DIGEST
- SPROUTED RAGI
- SPROUTED JOWAR
- SPROUTED MOONG
- SPROUTED RED LENTIL
- This sprouted Super Grain Mix is ideal for babies over 9 months once they have been introduced to different cereals and grains.
- Lighter millets and pulses have been used in this mix to ensure easy digestibility with maximum nutrition.
- Sahyadri Black Rice is especially used in this mix since it is one of 3 recommended rice varieties as first food for babies and is extremely gut friendly.
- Sprouting helps in enhancing vitamin and mineral levels of the cereals and pulses used in this mix.
- Dry roast 3 tbsps of Super Grain Mix on low heat in a pan for about a minute.
- Add 1/2 cup hot water to the dry roated powder.
- Cook till porridge starts to ticken a bit. At this point, you can add 1/4 cup buttermilk or more hot water. Stir continuously till the mixture thickens.
- Add a bit of salt if desired, otherwise top off with a teaspoon of ghee.
- Cool slightly and serve.
- For toddlers and older kids, you can add curry leaves, cumin seeds, a pinch of aesofetida and turmeric to hot ghee and add to the porridge as a top-off tadka before serving.
Please login to provide your feedback.