Ooo Farms Produce
DISTINCT DARK YELLOW COLOUR
RICH IN OIL CONTENT
HIGH CURCUMIN LEVEL
CONTAINS CANCER PREVENTING COMPOUNDS
HAS ANTIVIRAL & ANTIBACTERIAL PROPERTIES
CURATIVE EFFECTS FOR ATHRITIS
- Waigaon Turmeric has a long history since the Mughal period.
- It has been cultivated in the Waigaon Village of the Samudrapura tehsil in Maharashtra since generations.
- According to certain governement records, Waigaon Turmeric cultivation was allotted to the "Mali" community.
- Waigaon Turmeric grows in the black soil of Waigaon village which has good water retention capacities. It is also alkaline in nature having pH of more than 8 and it contains high organic carbon. These factors make Waigaon Turmeric a very nutritionally rich spice.
- Due to its curcumin content (more than 6%), Waigaon Turmeric is useful for dietary supplementation during cancer treatments.
- It also works as a strong antiviral agent against different viruses and thus, is a very good immune support for cold and cough and other viral fevers.
- Useful for treatment of Athritis.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Waigaon Turmeric makes it ideal as a cure for skin diseases like eczema.
- Turmeric essential oil works as an external antibiotic to prevent infections in wounds.
- COOKING SPICE
- TURMERIC LATTE
Please login to provide your feedback.