Benifits & Properties not found !
Direction for cooking not found !
AMBEMOHAR UNPOLISHED BROWN RICE RISOTTO
- 2 bowls of ambemohar unpolished brown rice(soaked overnight)
- Olive oil as required (approx 2 tablespoons) and butter
- 2 packs of button mushrooms, thin sliced
- 1 bunch spinach finely chopped
- 3 onions finely chopped
- 1pod garlic finely chopped
- Vegetable stock as required
- Fresh cream 4 tablespoon
- Parmesan cheese 1cup grated
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- In a non-stick pan heat butter and olive oil
- Fry onions and garlic till pale
- Add chopped mushroom and spinach
- When mushroom and spinach start leaving the water to add brown rice which is pressured cooked for 4 whistles and also add vegetable stock
- Cook on a slow flame stirring occasionally adding water as per requirement
- When the rice uniformly cooked add parmesan cheese and fresh cream
- Add salt and pepper and stir it for 5mins
- Delicious Ambemohar brown rice risotto is now ready to serve.